Fire Alarm Systems
Protecting People, Places, & Planet
The fire alarm systems of today must meet the stringent national and local codes placed upon them. These codes are constantly being upgraded to meet the ever changing landscape and advances in technology. Today’s systems do far more than what systems of just a few years ago did. And the systems of the future will provide even more features. All of the codes and upgrades are designed with one thing in mind – LIFE SAFETY.
E&M International, Inc. prides itself on its fire alarm systems and its extensive background in fire and life safety. The fire alarm systems that we provide are state of the art and exceed national and local codes. Further, these systems are expandable for future use. Whether you need a fire alarm system for a Air Force Hanger, school, hospital or any other type of facility, E&M International, Inc. has the proper solution for your needs.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a complete fire alarm project including engineering and design, AutoCAD drawings, the necessary equipment, software programming, supervised installation, system checkout and maintenance.
We can provide the right system to meet the requirements of any project. Our abilities include:
- Design the right system for each project – small, large or campus environments
- Stand alone and network based systems
- Voice evacuation, coded and non-coded systems
- Wireless fire alarm: for applications where running wire isn’t feasible or for ease of installation
- Smoke control, Purge, Damper control
- Mass notification
- Network IP system integration
- Annunciation: Graphic, touch screen, mobile graphics, LED
- Early warning detection: Vesda, Orion HSSD, Air Intelligence
E&M International, Inc. will go “the extra mile” to ensure you have a pleasant and professional experience when dealing with everyone connected to our organization.